It’s time for this week’s local Chicago brands tips, brought to you by Naturally Chicago and SPINS. And the title says it all: Five Chicago Brands for the Perfect Summer Day.
• Poppilu: Bold on citrus, loaded with antioxidants, and made with super-fruit aronia berries, Poppilu gives you permission to love lemonade again.
• Fillo’s Americas Made: Ready in pouches to heat and eat, Fillo’s brings you delicious beans in a variety of sofrito-based Latin American recipes. Fillo’s is a graduate of FamilyFarmed‘s Good Food Accelerator, and they are definitely for you if you like your beans with tons of taste and absolutely no controversy.
• Upton’s Naturals makes alternative meat that’s a treat. Its flavorful vegan products, with ingredients such as jackfruit, put the fun in plant-based.
• Tiesta Tea products are responsibly sourced and thoughtfully blended, and the company gives back by devoting part of its sales to providing clean water to people who lack it around the world.
• The Worthy Company‘s signature products are Blendie Bowls, blends of fruit, vegetables and seeds that create smooth, delicious and healthful treats.